KomBoss recognizes the importance of the privacy of all customers visiting our website and conducts our business in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act to protect your personal information.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time.
1. What Information do we collect?
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behaviour on our website.
2. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To perform any activities required to run a compliant business.
3. How do we safeguard and secure your Data?
We take appropriate security safeguards and measures to protect your Personal Data against any unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal, or similar risks, in accordance with applicable laws.
4. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not disclose your Personal Data to third parties except when required by law. This does not include trusted third parties who might be assisting us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you if those parties agree to keep this information confidential. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other use.
5. Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your Personal Data. You can write in your wish to withdraw your consent to any use or disclosure of your Personal Data by using the contact form.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. You can visit www.internetcookies.com, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers and devices.
7. Links to Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties independent of us. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we are not responsible or liable for the content and activities of these linked sites.
8. Your Consent
9. Contacting Us
If you have any questions relating to the use or disclosure of your Personal Data, or if you wish to know more about our data protection policies and practices, you may contact us using the contact form.